[Last updated June 30, 2021]
Beyond Video cares about your health, our health, and public health. We are carefully following the guidelines put forward by government and health and safety organizations to operate as safely as possible during COVID.
To minimize exposure and maximize safety for you and us, until further notice we are limiting our public hours to Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 3-9pm.
We are also implementing the following requirements:
- Masks must be worn at all times; gloves are encouraged.
- Customers must maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more from clerks and fellow customers at all times
- A maximum of 4 members in the video library at one time will be enforced.
- We request that members bring no more than one non-member friend with them while renting, to help us serve as many people as possible with this capacity cap.
- New Memberships and Membership Renewals will not be done in the store until further notice. However, we will be happy to schedule a call with you to handle renewals or new sign-ups remotely and contact-free. Learn how to start the membership process remotely here.
- For the safety of our customers and us, please do not come to the video library if you have any COVID-19 (or cold/flu) symptoms, or have any reason to think yourself or anyone you live with have been exposed to COVID-19.
- We greatly appreciate the return of any outstanding rentals through our mail slot, to avoid a backlog of returns. Any rented items can be returned through our mail slot any time we’re closed, 24/7.
All volunteer workers at Beyond Video will be wearing masks, regularly cleaning our counter and other shared spaces, and sanitizing all returns.
During our limited COVID hours we are covering as many shifts as possible between four co-owners of Beyond, all of whom have received their first and second vaccination shots.
Whenever possible, we will be keeping windows and doors open during our public hours to maximize air flow.
For your safety and ours, we will continue to closely follow Baltimore City mandates and public-health information about COVID-19 to determine our hours of operation and precautions.