Following the mayor’s recent announcement that non-essential Baltimore City businesses can re-open at 50% capacity, Beyond Video is excited to announce we’re re-opening this Saturday, June 20th from 3-9pm. Social-distancing precautions will be strictly enforced.
Our re-opening hours will be Saturdays and Sundays, 3-9pm until further notice.
To minimize exposure and maximize safety for you and us, we are implementing the following requirements. Please read the following carefully:
- Masks must be worn at all times; gloves are strongly encouraged
- Customers must maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more from clerks and fellow customers at all times
- A maximum of 4 customers in the store at one time will be enforced
- New Memberships and Membership Renewals will not be done in the store until further notice. However, we will be happy to schedule a call with you to handle renewals or new sign-ups remotely and contact-free.
- For the safety of our customers and us, please do not come to the shop if you have any COVID-19 (or cold/flu) symptoms, or have any reason to think yourself or anyone you live with have been exposed to COVID-19.
- We greatly appreciate the return of any outstanding rentals prior to our re-opening Saturday through our mail slot, to avoid a backlog of returns
Our clerks will be wearing masks and gloves, regularly cleaning our counter and other shared spaces, and sanitizing all returns. All rentals returned during shutdown have already been thoroughly sanitized upon their return.
For your safety and ours, we will continue to closely follow Baltimore City mandates and public-health information about COVID-19 to determine our hours of operation and precautions. Please follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook for more immediate updates.
Please contact us via email should you have any questions or concerns: baltimorevideocollective “at” gmail.
Thanks for reading! We’re excited to start renting to you again from our awesome collection of 16,000+ titles and counting!